She’s a pretty amazing woman who has developed the online coaching program “My Divorce Pal” as a result of her own experiences with divorce and co-parenting after divorce. At Since My Divorce, she’s explored the Divorce Journeys of others – and weaves her own journey into the commentary at the end of each post. She’s written about facing her own fears about divorce and learning to trust herself again.
There are oh so many stories I haven’t shared with you yet about my Divorce Journey – and I discussed a few of those with Mandy:
- Pregnancy is Sometimes the Catalyst for Leaving
- Not Wanting Your Ex Husband in the Delivery Room
- My Ex is Not the Parent I Want Him to Be
- Will Working with a Parenting Coordinator Help?
- How to Reduce Stress in Custody Exchanges
- Handling Communications with your Child’s School
- Shared Parenting and Helping your Child with Homework
- Dating After Divorce to Get To Know Yourself Again
- Finding Love After Divorce
- Should I Blog About My Divorce?
Mandy will be posting more links over the next few days. She’s got some great advice for people in a similar situation. I’ll be updating this with new links as they’re posted, so stop back in – or just pop over to Since My Divorce! You can also follow Mandy on Twitter and Facebook or check out her free audio resources!
Latest posts by Live by Surprise (see all)
- Life Has No Remote: Get Up and Change It Yourself - July 17, 2017
- It’s Time to Celebrate Uniqueness…Regardless of Size, Shape or Color - July 14, 2017
- Dating After Divorce: Getting Your Sexy Back - July 1, 2017