Live By Surprise has had posts featured on several sites.
Liv is a Featured Writer at DivorcedMoms.com:
- A Divorced Mom’s Worry: Do My Children Need Therapy?
- Behind The Times: Where Is Paid Maternity Leave For American Moms?
- The Nightmare Before Christmas: Holiday Planning after Divorce
- Halloween: My Ex Is Into Tricks, Not Treats!
- 7 Ways To Cope When Visitation Wipes Out Your Kid’s Wardrobe
- My Divorce Playlist: The Soundtrack Of My Life
- 7 Spot-On Movie Quotes that Remind Me Of My Divorce
- Six Things I Learned from Being in a Bad Marriage
- 12 Ways To Divorce With Your Dignity And Self-Respect Intact
- 8 Dating Dealbreakers After Divorce
- 10 New Things I Learned About Sex After My Divorce
- Top 10 Bad Day Comfort Foods for Single Moms
- 5 Books That Helped Me Navigate Post-Divorce Life
- A New Red Sports Car Doesn’t Mean He Has Traded Up
- Co-Parenting with a High Conflict Ex
- Not in my Job Description: Single Mom or SuperMom?
- From “I Do” To “I Don’t,” Do You Know Who’s to Blame?
- 8 Tips For Those Divorcing Someone With a Personality Disorder
- Top 3 Celebrity Divorces Played Out on Twitter
- Riding the Roller Coaster: Coparenting with Disneyland Dad
- How I Became a Strong, Sexy and Confident Woman After Divorce
- Resolving my Co-Parent Nightmares with Cartoon Violence
- Finding Your Favorite Flavour: Why I Should Have Waited to Marry
- Top 8 Things I’ve Learned From Being Divorced
- Are You Bringing “Baggage” Into Your New Relationship After Divorce?
- Shared Custody, Pennies And How I Get The Most Out of Spending Time with My Kids
- Kids Spending the Summer with the Ex? 7 Survival Tips
- Co-Parenting: How I Deal When He Makes Promises He Can’t Keep
- 10 Divorce Bloggers You Have to Check Out
And a contributing writer at UrbanMommies:
- What to Bring to the ER with your Toddler
- Getting the Teacher on Your Learning Disabled Child’s Team
- Family Travel: Mont Tremblant, Canada
- Urban Green: Going to the Local Farmers Market
- A Jab in the Arm: Get Your Flu Shot NOW!
- YouTube isn’t Just Cat Videos: Using YouTube to Supplement Public School Education
Liv has also been featured on:
The Good Men Project
The Huffington Post:
Sammiches and Psych Meds:
- 11 Thoughts While Having a Trans-Vaginal Ultrasound
- 40 Pieces Of Advice For My Children As I Turn Forty
- The Diaper Continuum: From Clean to Why Did I Reproduce?
- Am I Selfish: The Mom and the Selfie Stick
- Is it Right to be Biased against the Left
- What’s that Spot? Business Attire for the Working Mom
- Allowance: Teaching your Children to Save Money
- American Needs Paid Maternity Leave
- Single Mom or SuperMom?
- The Eight Types of Internet Commenters
- I Am an Axe Murderer
- Are You in an Unhealthy Relationship?
- Dear Kids: This is What To Look for in a Life Partner
- 8 Reasons I Won’t Be Going to the Office Christmas Party
- Crawl-A-Thon Doping Controversy In Podunk, Minnesota
- Shocking Announcement from Local Couple
- Wearable Tech for the Urban SAHM
- Book Review/Warning: The Rabbit Who Wants to Fall Asleep is Dangerous!
- Starbucks CEO Confirms #RedCups are a Tribute to the Dark Lord
- Brave Mother Goes Viral for Calling Out Bottle Feeding Shamers
- Found on Craigslist – Photographer Seeks Clients (in Response to Peace on Earth Christmas Card)
- Starbucks “Heart Sugar Cookies” Now Causing Controversy
- Protesters Bash Booger Blaster After Series of “Really, People Do That?” Incidents
- Burkinis and Clownwear: What They Do and Don’t Have in Common
4 The Love Of Mommy Blog:
Lisa Thomson Live – A Girl’s Guide to Ending a Marriage
The Woman Formerly Known as Beautiful: