For Thanksgiving, I thought maybe you guys could use a few jokes…
If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children?
If your father could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy!
What should you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?
What key won’t open any door?
Why did the turkey cross the road?
It was the chicken’s day off!
Why did the turkey cross the road twice?
(To prove he wasn’t chicken!)
What does Dracula call Thanksgiving?
Where do you find a turkey with no legs?
Exactly where you left it!
Which side of a turkey has the most feathers?
Why can’t you take a turkey to church?
Because they use such fowl language.
What happened when the turkey got into a fight?
He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
Maybe, if you’d like, you could pop over and give some of my November posts at Sammiches and Psych Meds a bit of love if you haven’t seen them yet:
- I discussed my feelings on paid maternity leave on October 27
- I considered what a Single Mom’s job description would be on November 5
- I wrote about the #RedCup Controversy on MockMom on November 11
Otherwise – all happiness to you and yours for the holiday! I’ll be back tomorrow (and every day until the end of November for #NaBloPoMo!
Latest posts by Live by Surprise (see all)
- When Odd Coincidences Pile Up - March 20, 2017
- Back to School, An Early Education: A Short Fiction - March 13, 2017
- I Believe in Magic, Because I Believe in Love - March 6, 2017